Working in the Agile team setting with design leadership to implement brand vision, design
language and product direction.
Lead, delegated & managed multiple design projects from concept to a finished product while
adhering to calendar deadlines.
Collaborative product creation, from wire framing through final high fidelity mock-ups with
interactive prototypes made for Developers and Product owners.
Proficient in Microsoft Applications, MAC OS, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML/ CSS &
- Web Design with Responsive Design experience.
- Sketching and wireframing, producing hi-fidelity mock-ups
- Collaborating closely with engineers and product managers.
- Designing individual product features. Responsible for the integrity and delight of the overall end-to-end experience
- Obsession with details and pixel-perfection
- Developed intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs
- Understanding business goals in regards to the product area
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, excellent team player
- Experience with agile methodologies (i.e. agile, scrum, sprint)
- Regularly communicates project status and shares design iterations
“Morgan is a highly motivated, intelligent, and proactive Production Designer but also an inspiring professional that is always punctual, forward thinking, and efficient. Morgan is an ambitious employee who can take on even the most challenging projects and always had solutions for better experiences. It’s been a real pleasure working with him and hope to collaborate again in the future.“
Antonio De Leon
Sr. Web Marketing Designer at Citrix